Job searching is a bulky task when it comes to the Indian market as the demand is less when compared to the huge number of graduates that pass out of colleges every year. But, good for us, there are some reputed websites that do the job scavenging for us and link us with potential recruiters around the country.
This article lists a few of the top job searching websites:
This is the leading job search website in India according to the reviews of the people using it. It is also the most promising one based on all the positive remarks that people have given on the site.
- From small-scale start-ups to big MNCs, all have their recruiters on this portal.
- Updating the resume is easy and fetches a good number of calls.
- Users can follow recruiters, get email notifications, download the app on Android and Apple devices.
LinkedIn is the best platform in the industry when professional networking. It allows users to connect with others in their industry and search for job positions from around the globe.
It has 106 million active members in 200 countries.
The site also has an Alexa Internet ranking as the 20th most popular website.
- Recommendations from seniors and co-workers decorate the profile making it more valuable.
- Graphical analysis about profile views and rankings when you are applying for a position is very effective.
- The site is mobile-optimized and the UI is great.
- You can directly apply from your LinkedIn profile which saves a lot of hassle.
3. Monster India:
According to records, Quess Corporation has acquired Monster’s business across India. Monster is a huge marketplace when it comes to grabbing quality jobs in the country and also across the world. The job portal has a user base of 43.8 million and still growing.
- com turned out to be one of the most trafficked employment websites in the United States as ranked by Alexa.
- It has a mobile application that is very versatile.
- Has a unique feature called the narrow filtering technique? It helps the candidate filter out their choices according to the preferred job location etc.
- Monster India started to act as an interface among students, colleges, and recruiters by empowering institutions approved with AICTE.
Since it was founded in 2007, the site currently has 30 million users from across 190 countries and corporate clients including one-third of all the Fortune 500 companies. Here you can find your dream jobs in big companies.
- Users can review the difficulty level of the job interview.
- Email notification, mobile usability, and job filtering are available.
- The user can view the company profile and read all of the detailed pros and cons.
- The salaries depend and vary according to the location as well as the profile, hence making it easier for a candidate.
5. Standalone company websites:
Every MNC would have a separate portal that would handle the vacancies within the organization, the job profiles, the recruiter information and the respective applications.
All the features of job sorting, searching with respect to your desired profile, location and experience are present on their websites. So keep searching.
Employee referral emails are always sent to the employees and are most favored by the organizations.