There are a lot of variations to a sales job like:
- Inside sales
- Field sales
- B2B or B2C
- Sales manager
- Account manager
- Sales development representatives
- Account executive
And many more, but we will focus on,
4 Major sales job that might just be right for you:
- Inside sales: This role mainly involves working from the closed quarters of an office cabin and generating sales via the phone or e-mails.
- Field sales: This role is also known by the name Outside sales. Exactly being opposite to inside sales as seen in the names, this role involves you to spend a lot of time visiting clients in person. You might be assigned a particular area or territory.
- Account manager: It is a position of management. The role demands the person to take into notice that the current demands of the clients are met and also managing the existing current accounts.
- Sales Development Representatives(SDR): The is better known as ‘hunters’ in the sales field as they are tasked with the most initial and important tasks of a sales process, prospecting leads. It involves a lot of research and interactions.